Dahle 554 Professional Rolling Trimmer
ahle 554 Shredder
Rolling Trimmers are the new generation of paper cutters. Designed for safety and accuracy, the cutting blades are encased in a plastic housing that virtually eliminates the chance of personal injury. The rotary action of these trimmers allow the blade to cut in either direction and sharpen itself as it cuts. It’s this self sharpening action that produces a clean burr-free cut and guarantees many years of smooth precise cutting.
Dahle Professional Rolling trimmers are designed for heavy duty applications where precision is essential. These trimmers are equipped with a ground self-sharpening blade that cuts in either direction. Most models in this series have a cutting capacity of up to 20 sheets of paper at a time and are perfect for cutting paper, trimming photographs, and large format printing. These trimmers can be wall mounted and the two larger sizes have optional floor stands. Dahle Professional Rolling Trimmers are available in 14", 20", 28", 37" and 51" cutting lengths and are a popular choice among professional photographers, print shops and graphic design agencies.
- A2 size professional Trimmer
- Cutting length: 720mm
- Cutting capacity: 16 – 18 sheets (80gsm)
- Weight: 4.6 kg
- Sharpened rotating circular blade, ground lower blade
- Safety through a closed cutter head
- Automatic see-through clamping at the cutting edge.
- Scale bar marked out in cm and DIN sizes on both sides
- Adjustable back-stop
- This model can be wall mounted
- Table pre-printed with grid, DIN and cm sizes
- One year warranty
- Made in Germany
|Product Name||Dahle 554 Professional Rolling Trimmer|
|Country of Origin||Germany|